Affordable legal help for all
Thank you for your interest in our immigration services
Mr. Mahmoud Khattab, RCIC, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
If you have specific problems you need help with, or if you want a dedicated, experienced professional to help you prepare and review your documents and forms, a consultation with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant can provide crucial answers. Mahmoud Khattab is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (ICCRC # R413335).
Book your consultation now using the appointment calendar below. Zoom consultation is available if you are unable to meet in person.
The benefits of our legal consultation
- This service is without any other contractual obligation;
- This is professional and legal consultation which will help you to be in a better position to understand your next steps and decide what you want to do;
- This is a personal meeting with the consultant;
- This is the time to discuss other options, such as possible suitable alternative public relations applications;
- Confidential information will be provided protected under the adviser-client privilege;
- The amount you pay for the consultation will be deducted from our service fees.
IRCC has just announced significant enhancements to the Parents and Grandparents Super Visa. These...
Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Sean Fraser make an announcement on upcoming...
Minister Fraser has stated that Canada is resuming Express Entry invitations to immigration...
Canada is increasing fees for all permanent residence applications on April 30, 2022. In 2020,...
Our immigration system has helped shape Canada into the country it is today – one that is...
Canada needs immigration to drive our economy, help address labour shortages, and keep our...