برنامج الأعمال في نيو برونزويك
تستهدف نيو برونزويك رواد الأعمال الدوليين المهتمين بامتلاك وإدارة الأعمال التجارية في نيو برونزويك.
استثمار مبلغ 150,000 دولار كندي
500.000 دولار كندي في جميع أنحاء العالم
تقدم نيو برونزويك تصريح عمل
برنامج الترشيح الإقليمي لمقاطعة نيو برونزويك ، هو برنامج هجرة يسمح لحكومة نيو برونزويك بترشيح الأفراد الذين يتمتعون بأكبر قدر من القدرة على انشاء شركة جديدة في نيو برونزيك .
- Be between 21 and 59 years of age;
- Have a minimum of a high school degree
- Have a minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in English or French
- Demonstrate an intention to live and operate a business in New Brunswick
- Provide a business plan, approved by a New Brunswick government official, that will show how the business will benefit New Brunswick
- Have a personal net worth of at least $500,000 CAD.
- Have at least three out of five years of experience in management role, and be responsible for supervising at least two employees
- Want to live permanently in New Brunswick, while owning and managing a local business
- Present a business concept that demonstrates the potential to provide significant economic benefit to the province
Operating the business and providing active management
When operating the business, the applicant must ensure the business:
- has all the necessary licenses and permits from the applicable municipal, provincial and/or federal authorities;
- pays income taxes on taxable income earned in the province, regardless of income or other taxes that may also be payable in other jurisdictions as a result of income earned or other business activities;
- complies with all legislation in the province including, but not limited to, the Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Act and Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- follows all Canadian laws in establishing, purchasing and maintaining the business; and
The applicant must assume active management of the business by:
- assuming risks and determining the direction of the business;
- providing ongoing and active management to the business from within New Brunswick; and
- being present at the business premises on a daily basis.
Creating jobs in New Brunswick
The business must create at least one full-time job for permanent residents or citizens of Canada living in New Brunswick. The one full-time job cannot be for the applicant, spouse/common-law partner, and dependant children and/or other family members.
Priority processing may occur for applications with business plans that have the greatest potential to create significant economic benefit through:
- increased value-added manufacturing or processing for New Brunswick exports;
- enhanced research and development;
- development of new products and/or services;
- development of innovative approaches to traditional businesses;
- development and/or enhancements of new technologies;
- the transfer of technology and specialized knowledge to New Brunswick;
- providing products and/or services to an under-served local or regional market; and
- immediate needs identified in specific regions or communities.
Stage 1: Application to the NB Business Immigration Stream for a Work Permit Letter of Support
If you meet all eligibility criteria and selection factors, you can apply to the NB Business Immigration stream by registering online and submitting an Expression Of Interest (EOI). The Province reviews EOIs and issues Invitations to Apply (ITA). If an ITA is sent to you, then you can submit a full application online.
The processing time varies depending on the time required for the verification of documents included in your application and on the volume of applications received. In some cases, you may be asked to attend an interview. Successful applications result in the Province issuing a letter of support for a temporary work permit.
Stage 2: Obtaining your Work Permit from the Federal Government
You may now apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for a Work Permit which, if approved, will be valid for 2 years. This time is intended to allow you the opportunity to start your new business in New Brunswick
Stage 3: Establishing your Business
After receiving your valid Work Permit from IRCC, you may now start working on establishing your business in New Brunswick based on the approved business plan, location and investment amount. Business Plans and locations cannot be changed after your application has been approved by PETL. Your business must be operational for a minimum of 1 year and the terms of the Business Performance Agreement (BPA) fulfilled prior to submitting a request to receive a provincial Nomination Certificate from PETL.
Stage 4: Application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for a PR visa
If you receive a provincial nomination, you may then apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for a PR visa. In this case, you will send your application to the IRCC Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You, your spouse and dependents must meet statutory requirements for medical, security and criminal admissibility.